GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Flour and Bloom (ABN 31909453412) owns and operates the Flour and Bloom business and this website www.flourandbloom.com. As a visitor or a customer on our website you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers by accessing, browsing or using this website. Terms and conditions may be amended from time to time and will be effective immediately. This online merchant is located in Australia.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
The price is clearly displayed on the home page, the price may change from time to time without prior notice but will be clear prior to any purchase.
- The price displayed is inclusive of delivery.
- The price displayed is inclusive of GST and is in Australian dollars (AUD).
- We accept online payment by Visa, Mastercard and Paypal. We apologise if you would like to use another card however we can currently only offer a limited range.
DISPATCH AND DELIVERIES
- Delivery to specified address is included in the price of the flowers ordered.
- Orders placed will arrive on their date between 12pm and 6pm.
- Our drivers will attempt to deliver the flowers to the intended recipient. If they are unavailable, we will leave the flowers at, or near, the door of the address provided. If it appears unsafe to leave the flowers there we will contact the sender and or recipient to re-arrange delivery. In the instance a redelivery needs to occur there will be an additional charge of $15 per re-delivery. Either the sender or the recipient will be required to pay this amount to Flour and Bloom before the redelivery will occur. Please help us by ensuring someone will be available to collect the flowers or it is a safe delivery address. We want the beautiful flowers you have bought to be delivered as intended.
- For business, school, hospital addresses, we will attempt to deliver to the specified details provided. It is however common that the flowers will be delivered to the front desk or reception and directed to the recipient from there. We are happy to deliver but cannot take responsibility if they do not collect or are not delivered from there.
- Flour and Bloom does not offer a track and trace service or estimated time of arrival. Proof of Delivery (POD) times are available, if requested.
- We currently deliver to addresses in Brisbane. Suburbs we currently deliver to are:
Acacia Ridge | Albany Creek | Albion | Alderley | Annerley | Arana Hills | Archerfield | Ascot | Ashgrove | Aspley | Auchenflower | Balmoral | Banyo | Bardon |Belmont | Berrinba | Boondall | Bowen Hills | Bridgeman Downs | Brisbane | Bulimba | Burbank | Camp Hill | Cannon Hill | Capalaba West | Carina | Carina Heights | Carindale | Carseldine | Chapel Hill | Chelmer | Chermside | Chermside West | Clayfield | Collingwood Park | Coopers Plains | Coorparoo | Corinda | Daisy Hill | Darra | Doolandella | Durack | Dutton Park | Eagle Farm | East Brisbane | Eight Mile Plains | Ellen Grove | Enoggera | Enoggera Reservoir | Everton Hills | Everton Park | Fairfield | Ferny Grove | Ferny Hills | Fig Tree Pocket | Fitzgibbon | Forest Lake | Forestdale | Fortitude Valley | Gaythorne | Geebung | Gordon Park | Graceville | Grange | Greenslopes | Gumdale | Hamilton | Hawthorne | Heathwood | Hemmant | Hendra | Herston | Highgate Hill | Holland Park | Holland Park West | Inala | Indooroopilly | Jamboree Heights | Jindalee | Kangaroo Point | Kedron | Kelvin Grove | Keperra | Kuraby | Larapinta | Lutwyche | Macgregor | Mackenzie | Mansfield | Mcdowall | Middle Park | Milton | Mitchelton | Moorooka | Morningside | Mount Coot-tha | Mount Gravatt | Mount Gravatt East | Mount Ommaney | Murarrie | Nathan | New Farm | Newmarket | Newstead | Norman Park | Northgate | Nundah | Oxley | Paddington | Pallara | Pinkenba | Priestdale | Pullenvale | Red Hill | Redbank | Redbank Plains | Richlands | Riverhills | Riverview | Robertson | Rocklea | Runcorn | Salisbury | Seven Hills | Seventeen Mile Rocks | Sheldon | Sherwood | Sinnamon Park | Slacks Creek | South Brisbane | Spring Hill | St Lucia | Stafford | Stafford Heights | Stretton | Sunnybank | Sunnybank Hills | Taringa | Tarragindi | Tennyson | The Gap | Tingalpa | Toowong | Upper Mount Gravatt | Virginia | Wakerley | Wavell Heights | West End | Westlake | Willawong | Wilston | Windsor | Wishart | Woolloongabba | Wooloowin | Yeerongpilly | Yeronga | Zillmere | Capalaba west | Wynnum | Wynnum west | Manly | Chandler | Lota | Nudgee | Cleveland | Ormiston | Wellington Point | Ransome | Alexandra Hills | Thornlands | Birkdale | Capalaba | Algester | Calamvale | Woodridge | Trinder park | Logan central | Underwood | Eight mile plains | Springwood | Rochedale | Rochedale south | Thorneside |
This is subject to change and will be updated on our website as the changes occur.
- We offer our customers the ability to order our beautiful bunches in advance, to be delivered on the day of your choosing.
DAYS OF OPERATION
- We operate Tuesday to Friday with the exception of public holidays or over the Christmas and Easter period. Flowers cannot be sent on these days.
- Flowers ordered on or for delivery on weekends, public holidays or over the Christmas and Easter Holiday periods will be sent to the recipient on the next available day.
- Customers must supply a valid phone number and contact email.
- We accept no liability arising out of failure to contact a customer, where the contact details were not supplied, were invalid or incorrect.
- It is the obligation of the customer to ensure the recipient’s delivery address is correct.
- Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in incorrectly delivered goods, undelivered goods and additional redirect or redelivery fees. Our standard price for re-delivery is $15, the address for redelivery needs to be within our delivery range.
- We accept no liability should the goods be incorrectly delivered and our delivery driver acted reasonably when delivering the flowers.
- Once delivered in accordance with your instructions, the product becomes the responsibility of the customer.
RECIPIENT DETAILS AND PERSONALISED MESSAGES
- The customer must ensure recipient details, such as their name and address are correct and also spelt correctly. We do not accept responsibility for any incorrect information, when such information results from a reliance on information provided by the customer.
- The customer must also ensure that the recipient will be home or that they are comfortable with Flour and Bloom to deliver as close to the front door as possible. Please help us and be specific in the special delivery instructions section of the website.
- In regards to the personalised message, the customer must ensure it is written to their satisfaction, we do not accept responsibility for incorrect spelling or grammar.
ALTERATIONS AND AMENDMENTS TO ORDER
- For same day deliveries, it is difficult for us to provide any alterations or amendments (including cancellations) for orders that have already been prepared and/or in transit. The customer must ensure that the details of the order are correct prior to finalising the order.
- If we are requested to redeliver due to an incorrect address, we will aim to assist. Flour and Bloom may charge an additional $15 for the redelivery of flowers or to deliver to a different address from that originally advised. We can be contacted on [email protected].
- For orders made in advance (pre-order) we are able to amend the order if details are provided up to 24 hours before the day of delivery. Amendments acceptable to Flour and Bloom are changes to the personalised message and delivery address. This however assumes that both are in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- Flour and Bloom reserves the right to refuse alterations and amendments.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- Given the nature of the business we operate, Flour and Bloom cannot cancel orders that are already prepared and/or are with a courier for delivery.
- Cancellation requests received at a minimum of 48 hours prior to the scheduled date of delivery within Australia, will incur an administration fee of $15.00.
- If the cancellation is authorised the difference will be refunded, within 3 – 5 working days, or at the discretion of Flour and Bloom’s bank / financial institution.
Due to the organic nature of most of our products (including flowers, flower arrangements and plants), time is of the essence in establishing what may have gone wrong. It is therefore essential that you contact us within 24 hours of delivery if you have any cause for concern with regards to the quality or condition of the flowers received. This allows us to diagnose the potential issue and assess an offer of replacement.
After contacting us with your concerns, you will be asked to provide a photo of the flowers so that we can assess what might have gone wrong.
If the flowers sent out are deemed to have been the incorrect item or of poor quality, we will offer a replacement to be sent out. On a case by case basis we will assess if a replacement is not suitable and may offer a full or partial refund instead.
If the flowers have not been correctly cared for upon arrival (cut stems, regularly topping up water and adding flower food if needed, stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight or air-conditioning) we will be unable to provide a refund. Normally if flowers haven’t had enough water all heads of the same flower type (i.e. roses) will all droop around the same time, whereas if there are a couple of stems that droop but the rest seem ok, it’s possible that they are part of a bad batch, in which case we’ll happily send a replacement.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns or issue refunds if claiming poor quality if you have not attempted to make contact within 24 hours of delivery of your order.
COMPLAINT AND RETURNS POLICY
- Dissatisfaction can be communicated with us at any point in time. Please be advised however that we do request photos of the original product(s) Within 24 hours to assist in understanding the complaint. We will do our best to address the issue and improve our service in the future.
Replacements & Returns
In the case of a replacement arrangement being issued, we may request for the original order to be returned, to assess what may have gone wrong. This will be picked up at the same time as the replacement delivery is delivered. Flour and Bloom will bear the delivery cost for the replacement and for the item being returned.
In the case of a request for us to pickup and return the item for situations not outlined above, for example, in the case of an unwanted gift, the buyer will be responsible for paying an additional delivery fee equal to the amount of the delivery cost for the suburb the item is being picked up from.
In the case where it is determined that a refund will be issued, we may request to have the flowers returned to us for inspection. In such a case Flour and Bloom will pay any pick up and delivery fees associated with returning the item to us.
If Flour and Bloom does not deem it necessary for the item to be returned, but you would like us to collect it, you will be charged a delivery fee equivalent to the amount charged for delivery to the suburb the item is being picked up from.
- When providing your credit or debit card details you are agreeing that you are authorised to use that card and it must have sufficient available funds to cover your charges.
TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
- All material on our website is owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Flour and Bloom, this includes images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips and is protected by our intellectual property rights.
- Material on our website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Flour and Bloom.
- We have seen some devastating weather in the last 12 months. In the event of acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster) war, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, terrorist activities, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, theft, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service or any other event or phenomenon) we will do everything we reasonably can to deliver the flowers you have ordered. If this is not possible, we will be in contact to arrange either another day for delivery or a reasonable refund depending on the circumstances.